CT Radiographers Wanted- Western Australia
CT Radiographers Wanted
Fantastic opportunities await for dynamic, experienced, and professional general trained CT Radiographers, to join a multi-disciplinary team, with practices in various location of Western Australia!!
The practice offer a range of imaging services to its patients including digital general x-ray, theatre, and mobile, as well CT, ultrasound, MRI, EOS, and a range of interventional procedures.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Performing high quality radiography examinations in accordance with imaging protocols and ethics to ensure service delivery standards are consistently met
- Consistently delivering a high quality service and care to patients
- Carrying out work tasks independently whilst still maintaining open communication with all team members to ensure optimal patient flow.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Radiation licence (applicable for the state working in)
- Minimum 1 year Radiography experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment of both technical and clerical staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong patient focus/ customer service
- High level of attention to detail
- Available to work variety of shifts
- Theatre and other imaging experience is desirable though not essential.
For more information about this opportunity and any others, please contact Paul on (07) 3210 6332 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org